We are back!!
And now able to provide our cocktail bar hire service again.
As of 4th July, when pubs and beer garden’s re-opened, we are also, as a mobile caterer, able to return to providing our service on a mobile basis. There are some restrictions still, of course, and we have put a lot of safety measures in place so we can deliver your event safely. Please see some of these safety measures detailed below…
1. First of all, we have floor markers, to mark the 1m+ social distance guideline in the queue.
2. Then, we have the recommended Signage and Certification
3. Hand Wash Stations
4. Our staff will wear visor’s and/or face masks
5. We will limit what people touch
6. Our cocktails will be served in disposable and recyclable plastic cups… But will still look and taste amazing!
This is to minimise the need for staff to collect glassware, decreasing unnecessary contact with customers. We will provide plenty of bins around the event for people to dispose of their cups safely.
7. Cleaning of surfaces will be increased and a cleaning record kept.
Hand washing among staff will also be increased and hand sanitiser provided. Staff will wash hands before making every drink.
8. Staff will be trained thoroughly on all the Safety Measures before their first event back.
- It is illegal to have a gathering of 30+ people (including staff)
- The government guidelines recommend up to 6 people, from different households, can meet up and practice social distancing.
With the guidelines in mind, we were recently able to provide a pop-up cocktail bar for Lisa’s 50th Birthday Party. We set the bar up outside and she had arranged for the event to be spread across 4 separate garden’s on her street, making for a social distanced street party!
The pictures above were from this event.
“I just want to say a MASSIVE MASSIVE AMAZING thankyou for everything you did for myself and everyone. You were a star everyone is texting me for your fb page. Omg you are my twisted cocktail lady for life 😂😂😂😂😍😍😍😘😘😘🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍾🍾🍾🍾🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉 I can’t thank you enough, you made my party! xxxxxxx” – Lisa, Cheshire.