Ideas for the Chief Bridesmaid:
- Have a theme that suits the brides personality or interests. In this case we had a festival themed Hen Party in Huddersfield, other ideas may include The Races, Golfing, Shopping, Favourite girl band, favourite film, there are many! Really commit to this theme and dress up and decorate accordingly.
- Get personal – personalise everything with pictures and memories. Include this in the food you eat, the cocktails you drink.
- Bring in the experts – Do you really want to be in charge of serving drinks? NO! You want to enjoy the party too. We will come to your venue and mix up a selection of cocktails for you, so sit back and enjoy!
- Mix up a number of cocktails for 12 hen’s
- Personalise a cocktail menu to include the Bride-to-be’s favourite cocktails
What we did
We created a cocktail menu which included a Pornstar Martini, French Martini, Mojito’s, Margarita’s and Daiquiri’s. Also on the menu we added some pictures of the bride-to-be with her fiancé and other favourite memories.
We made a total of 44 cocktails, 4 cocktails for each of the guests. This acted as a ‘pre-drink’ before the hen’s headed to their festival later on in the afternoon.
The Cocktail Menu
“Excellent Service, the cocktails were amazing – it suited our hen party & Rachel did a great job. Would highly recommend!” – Jo, Party Organiser
Quality of Service: 5*
Value for money: 5*