- Themes give a party an atmosphere! They don’t have to be cheesy, but they give people an idea of how to dress and what to expect. One example is this Great Gatsby Themed 30th Birthday Party, a great idea to mix with having a cocktail bar.
- Hiring a villa for a full weekend of activities meant everybody was staying in the same place. This particular villa also had a hot tub, so was the perfect party house.
- If you are organising a full weekend for 10 or more people, having an itinerary pinned up on the wall is a great idea to let everybody know what is planned for the weekend ahead. This doesn’t have to be regimented but can be made fun and let’s people know what they are in for!
- Create a Great Gatsby themed cocktail menu also incorporating the birthday girls favourite drinks.
- Make a total of 75 cocktails for guests to choose from
What we did
We put a cocktail menu together with the birthday girls favourite cocktails and themed them to The Great Gatsby movie. We also included 5 mock-tails for people who weren’t drinking.
To add a little entertainment we taught guests to make their own cocktails in a casual masterclass style.
The Cocktail Menu
“We had Rachel come and do cocktails on Friday night it was absolutely amazing and added something different to our party, I’m now thinking when I can book you again! Rachel was so good and made the best cocktails ever! Thank you so much for making my friends birthday so special and I will definitely be recommending you xxx” – Jodie, Party Organiser.
“Rachel and her bar were excellent! The cocktails were amazing and the little touches fantastic. She was very professional and even let some of us join in. My sister whose birthday it was loved it…as did the rest of us. I would recommend her for any occasion!” Penny, Quest.