This homemade baileys recipe won us tonnes of compliments this Christmas. Practise and perfect for next years Christmas gifts.
Homemade Baileys Recipe
- 1 tsp coffee granules
- Boiled water
- 1 tsp coco powder
- 300ml single cream (1 regular carton)
- 250ml whisky (should probably be Irish whisky but we used Jack Daniels.)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- grated nutmeg
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- Into a mixing bowl add the coffee granules and a dash of boiling water to help the granules dissolve.
- Add the coco powder and 3 tbl spoons of single cream. Whisk until all is dissolved and has a paste like consistency
- Whisk in the rest of the single cream.
- Add the whisky, vanilla extract, and grated nutmeg and whisky together
- Lastly whisk in the tin of condensed milk
Store in a Kilner jar similar to the one pictured babove and keep refrigerated. Lasts 2 weeks.
This homemade baileys recipe will make great personalised gifts and stocking fillers for next year. Try and perfect yours now.