These alcoholic, flavoursome, summery cocktail ice pops are the perfect addition to family BBQ’s, Birthday parties and summer get together’s.
This Sex on the Beach Ice pops Recipe can be made at home using every day appliances.
Preparation time – roughly 1 hour
- 30ml Vodka
- 15ml Grenadine (Not needed but adds more flavour)
- 120ml Cranberry Juice
- 30ml Peach Schnapps
- 120ml Orange Juice
- 14 Shot glasses
- 14 Popsicle sticks
- Masking Tape
- Medium size Jug
- Mixing spoon
How to Make:
- Into a jug add Vodka, Grenadine and Cranberry Juice and stir thoroughly with a spoon.
- Pour contents half way up each shot glass.
- Hold the popsicle sticks in the centre of each shot glass and secure using masking tape.
- Put into the freezer overnight.
- Into your jug add Peach Schnapps and orange juice and stir well.
- Remove your ice lollies from the freezer and take off the masking tape. The popsicle sticks should now be securely in place.
- Top your shot glasses up with the contents of the jug.
- Place back in the freezer.
And there you have it! Your Sex on the Beach Ice pops are ready to go once frozen.
Gove us your feedback on this Sex on the Beach Ice pops Recipe in the comments below.